Are you sure she's laughing at your nose? She just might be laughing at her reflection off Aric's shiny head. Just kidding. She is such a happy little girl - what a joy.
Just had to say I think Megan looks a lot like Aric's baby pics. (from what I remember) Maybe I can borrow a couple from mom and scan them and send them to ya. We didn't get to the BYU game while we were in Utah, Gary Tivo'd it and watched it that night. We were dying, but his family's not really into that(sigh) so we ended up spending time with them.
Holy Cow she's gorgeous just like Addie! I wanted to comment on the crawling video but I can't...haha, I watch that thing so much, her laugh/smile makes me happy :)
5 comments:
Oh, she is so sweet! By the way, Aric, your hair looks about a half centimeter longer than usual. Gettin' a little lazy, wouldn't you say?
Are you sure she's laughing at your nose? She just might be laughing at her reflection off Aric's shiny head. Just kidding. She is such a happy little girl - what a joy.
A cute laughy one!
Just had to say I think Megan looks a lot like Aric's baby pics. (from what I remember) Maybe I can borrow a couple from mom and scan them and send them to ya.
We didn't get to the BYU game while we were in Utah, Gary Tivo'd it and watched it that night. We were dying, but his family's not really into that(sigh) so we ended up spending time with them.
Holy Cow she's gorgeous just like Addie! I wanted to comment on the crawling video but I can't...haha, I watch that thing so much, her laugh/smile makes me happy :)
Post a Comment