Friday, September 14, 2007

Aric's Big Day!

Aric celebrated his 31st birthday on Wednesday. Addie was sooo excited for his "party". She wrapped the presents, decorated the dining room, and frosted the cupcakes. But the highlight of the evening was the card she picked out for Aric. They both got a pretty good laugh out of that one. Addie doesn't really understand why it's so funny, but she's pretty happy to make her Dad laugh. We're so proud.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

Nice, very nice. You are definitely training her well.
Happy Bday Aric! (again)

Shauna said...

That card is so funny! Did Addie really pick it out herself? Impressive! I have a few relatives that need that card... lets start with Justin! :)

Esther Ogden said...

I can actually hear Aric laughing! Great card, Addie! You are such a sweet girl. =)

Marta said...

That card is so hilarious - I hope you can find another one just like it for Clay's birthday. Good luck in New Mexico, Aric. We'll talk to you when you get home at the end of the month.

The Manwarings said...

Boy, Addie's even smarter than I thought. Reading at 3. Gee, someone's an over-achiever. Cute card. I love it when you take pictures of the inside of your house for us to see.
Oh, ya, and I hope Aric had a good day.