Friday, September 21, 2007

Children's Museum

We spent our Friday afternoon at the Children's Museum in Wilmington. It was sooo neat. It was full of fun things like make believe boats, pirate ships, camping sites, a restaurant, and our favorite, a grocery store complete with a cash register, shopping carts, tons of food, and a scale (no, Megan didn't break the scale). Addie was in heaven! Had they not closed at 5, I think she could have played there all night. When I put her to bed she informed me that she will let me use her shopping cart tomorrow so we can play "grocery store" all day. I'm so excited.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Sally!
Woo Hoo! I'm the first one to comment! I love the collage of pictures, super cute!
Heather :)

Sabrina said...

Wow Sally, look at you! Great collage, I might have to steal that idea for a future post...
Also, your hair looks long! Cute!
AND, Addie and Megan are just growing up too fast! Next time we're in NC I want to go there, it looks like an awesome place!

Shauna said...

Hey your little picture collage is cool! What program did you use? Also, I need to get some of those pictures from you. I'll send you the ones I have with your family in them.

Esther Ogden said...

Love the pictures!!! How did you do that? You are so creative, Sally! It sure is a good thing you are so right brained! =)

Marta said...

I bet Addie was in heaven at the little grocery store. Did she get to use her own debit card or did she have to borrow yours? When she grows up we'll see if she can work at Keslers and fulfill her lifelong dream. I love the picture collage - way to go, Sally!

The Manwarings said...

How cute. Just like her mom. Justin was pretty excited when he saw it and said that's something we'll have to do when we go visit.