Addie's quote of the day was clever enough to earn its own post. When Sally asked Addie why she called her "Mama" instead of "Mom", Addied replied, "Mama, like a cow, Mama cow".
"If I had teeth, I'd chew this thing like a beaver."
At least your kid didn't tell you that you had a big bum...I sure hope he was kidding. Your girls are just too precious. They are just so beautiful and clean all the time! Love you all!
5 comments:
At least your kid didn't tell you that you had a big bum...I sure hope he was kidding. Your girls are just too precious. They are just so beautiful and clean all the time! Love you all!
What cuties! Give Megan some fruit snacks for now - she can gnaw on the block in a couple of months. And Addie's hair is, uh, pretty normal, I'd say.
Love it! That is great.
That is a very cute picture of Addie! Mama cow and all. And I think Aric can read Megan's mind, she told me that's what she's thinking.
Hilarious! I'm so glad your writing these down for posterity . . . for when Addie is a Mama cow! hee hee
Heather :)
Post a Comment