Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lip gloss lover

In case you wondered what an entire tube of lip gloss would do to your hair, now you know. It gives it that nice, greasy look we've been going for, and, we found out tonight, doesn't come out with the first washing! But it kept her quiet in church for a good 5 minutes, so it was probably worth it.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Traci said...

Maybe she is going for that "beachy" look :) You'll have to let me know (when if finally comes out) if it helps your hair look more shiny and glossy :)

Shauna said...

It looks totally wet! Nice! So what's harder to clean up....lip gloss or melted candle wax?

Marta said...

Five whole minutes of Megan quiet in church! It was sooooo worth it. We'll send you another tube of lip gloss for next Sunday.

Amy Coons said...

Yikes! She looks pretty happy about it! Our three year old Ryan several weeks ago put globs of vaseline in his hair. Yeah, it took more than one washing to get it out. Why do they do this? BUT, I'll take this over experimenting with scissors!!

The Manwarings said...

OOh, Megan, you look bootiful! I'll have to try that for some added shine. I just hope those five minutes were at the end of church and not before nursery.

GSGC StrongFamily said...

I really think she was just getting all "dolled up" for my birthday party!