Mega kudos to:
Grandma Peterson who stayed incredibly cheerful and patient during the journey (even while sandwiched between Addie and Megan on the first flight), and stayed for a whole week to help us get settled. THANK YOU!
Megan and Olivia for traveling while sick
The red headed lady sitting in front of us whose seat was kicked for about three hours
Addie, who gets first prize for "best behaved"
The Southwest flight attendants who did not kick us off the plane




9 comments:
Welcome home! I was just thinking I wanted to call you to see if you made it home in one piece.
I love the Easter pictures on your sidebar...I want to see them bigger! Your skirt looks so cute!
So, you have a calling yet? :)
Welcome back! Glad you survived the flight.
(missed seeing you in Provo--and by the way, how did you DO that?)
Dakota will be so excited :). Can't wait to see you guys again!
We miss you - the house is way too quiet and no one is there to greet us when we come home. Hope you and the girls have good memories of your short time with us. I know we do.
Oh, we already miss you guys so much. Those girls are just too cute sitting on the porch. Give them a big hug from me!
YEA YOUR HOME!!!!!!WE MISS YOU!!!! CALL IF YOU NEED ANYTHING.
Welcome home, Sal. Your place looks beautiful already. I love the flowers! I enjoyed having you closer and will miss you as well. =)
Yeah! I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Your girls are adoreable. I know that your flight could not have been that bad. You girls are so good :) Thank goodness for grandparents!
It must feel really good to be home. Welcome back to the fast paced living in Jacksonville. Call me let's get the kids together. Steve is living sometime this week.
Post a Comment