Saturday, April 18, 2009

Two Weeks of Leave




Yea, Dad's back!





In time for the Easter Egg Hunt






School Justin and Clay in a game of Football






Take some Easter pictures with your favorite Sister




Be Cute (while Planning World Domination)



See Grandma Peterson




Win a speed eating contest.



Jump on the trampoline



Ride the 4 wheeler




Learn to crawl, (Olivia, not Aric)



See Aunt Sabrina and kids



Meet Scott.


Familyreunionize


Go Back to Iraq


12 comments:

Vaughn and Tammy said...

Aw, that's happy. And sad. Isn't AWOL an option?

Shauna said...

Oh man was that the fastest 2 weeks of your life? I'm sorry he's gone again. How are you doing?

On a happy note, the coordinating orange Easter dresses are SO cute. I love them!

Amy Coons said...

It all looked wonderful! (except the last photo caption). That is great that soooo much happened while he was home. Your girls sure are cuties!!!

Jessica said...

Glad he got to come home but it is sad to have to say goodbye again. I remember when Brian got to come home for two weeks, part of me didn't want him home because i knew it would be so hard to say goodbye again but the other part wanted my husband home. It worked out great.

Amberly said...

I hope your two weeks were great. I think about you often and hope things are going well for you.

Nichole said...

I love the pic of megan so cute. glad you had a great time. hope to see you soon. tell aric we are thinking about him.

The Vierig's said...

ooooo bittersweet huh. Looks like you guys got to do a lot of stuff together. Can't believe how big Olivia is. Miss you all!

GSGC StrongFamily said...

Can't say I love the pic of me, but that's OK. We had so much fun coming down to visit. Thanks!

Hope the next few months go by QUICKLY!

Des said...

Looks like you guys had a couple of very eventful weeks. I was sad to see it end as it brought me back to when Orange had to go back too. But the good news is when you see him again he will be home. Wishing your time to fly...

Nate and Heidi said...

Glad to see that you guys had so much fun. But, I'm like the others and didn't like the last part where it takes you back to Iraq. Be careful! =) btw~Sabrina, you look way cute in the pic.

Da Ilaoa's said...

I was smiling at all the pictures then got teary eyes on the last one. I'm so glad you got to have Aric home!! There's nothing like it is there? Just keep in mind that 2 weeks menat you have a lot under your belt already!

Ryan and Sandy said...

It was great to see you all.
Short but sweet. Thanks to Jerry and Marta for letting us all invade your home, we appreciate it.

Aric and Sally, we are grateful for your patriotism and strength of character. I'll be so happy to see you together soon.