The flip flop cake turned out so cute! Happy birthday Addie! Now Megan's sad face...way too sad. Is she an actress, that one little face has so much emotion! I'm about ready to go buy her her own little doll to turn that frown upside down!
Megan - you are too much like your mom was. That's hilarious. She has the best expressions and I really miss seeing them every day. Looks like Addie made a real splash on her birthday and the cake turned out great.
I wish I were there. That looks so much fun. I think Anna has the same swimsuit as Megan, too. I love the flip flop cake. It turned out great. And poor litte Megan, life is always miserable when you're the second child. Maybe she can call Anna for some sympathy.
6 comments:
The flip flop cake turned out so cute! Happy birthday Addie! Now Megan's sad face...way too sad. Is she an actress, that one little face has so much emotion! I'm about ready to go buy her her own little doll to turn that frown upside down!
happy birthday addie. ilove the flip flop cake way cute.
Megan - you are too much like your mom was. That's hilarious. She has the best expressions and I really miss seeing them every day.
Looks like Addie made a real splash on her birthday and the cake turned out great.
I wish I were there. That looks so much fun. I think Anna has the same swimsuit as Megan, too. I love the flip flop cake. It turned out great. And poor litte Megan, life is always miserable when you're the second child. Maybe she can call Anna for some sympathy.
Good Job Sally, the cake is darling (so are the girls!) A really fun birthday! Megan will get hers...it's just so far away!
Happy Birthday, Addie! And Megan, Exodus 20:17 covers Tinkerbell dolls just as much as the neighbor's ---, er donkey.
Post a Comment