Friday, September 5, 2008

Labor Day

We went for a drive to get out of the house on Labor Day. We drove for about an hour, then we found this great little mexican restaurant. You have to try it.

Megan loved the authentic cuisine.

On the way home we found some go-carts. Addie was a little apprehensive about the ride.

Time to "shake and bake"!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Shauna said...

SO funny. Taco Bell is Justin's all-time favorite Mexican restaurant, even with all the REAL ones everywhere in AZ.

Marta said...

That look on Addie's face is so familiar - I know, that's the look we all get when Aric is behind the wheel - YIKES! Hope she's buckled in tight.

Vaughn and Tammy said...

Aric - never heard of that place - I bet it's only in NC.

Heather said...

Sally did you just have a baby? You look great!!!

GSGC StrongFamily said...

I agree with Heather-you look great Sally!

"Yo quiero Taco bell" eh Aric?