The Gang of Seven
Hair is lighterCheeks are fullerAlready outgrowing her 3 month clothes(Hey Brina, check out that cute quilt in the background.)
Oh look at that little half smile. Chubby baby cheeks are the best. On another note, did you like The Office?
Hey Olivia - Wasssssssuup? You're cute.
Ohhhh Snap! I can't wait to meet her soon! :) And I LOVE her cheeks :)
I can't wait to meet her too! Love those chubby cheeks!
Olivia is so cute! Her hair looks thinner and lighter. And those cheeks - don't you just want to sqeeze them. Can't wait for her to get here.
Oh, another adorable little Peterson! She looks so cute and chubby.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh look at that little half smile. Chubby baby cheeks are the best. On another note, did you like The Office?
Hey Olivia - Wasssssssuup? You're cute.
Ohhhh Snap! I can't wait to meet her soon! :) And I LOVE her cheeks :)
I can't wait to meet her too! Love those chubby cheeks!
Olivia is so cute! Her hair looks thinner and lighter. And those cheeks - don't you just want to sqeeze them. Can't wait for her to get here.
Oh, another adorable little Peterson! She looks so cute and chubby.
Post a Comment