Sunday, September 14, 2008

Run girls, run!

7 comments:

Shauna said...

SO FUNNY. I think Addie's gallop/run is my favorite. Just wait until Olivia is running, too!

PS Justin swears he is writing in Aric's name as his vote for President. Maybe if we get him enough votes he can come home from Iraq early?

GSGC StrongFamily said...

I LOVE your HUGE HUGE backyard. So nice! I love the part where Addie and Megan criss cross and barely miss each other. What cuties!

Heather said...

Nice music. So cute! Hope your keeping the cotton mouths away from Olivia on the grass!
It was great to talk to you today!! I miss you!

Marta said...

Love the background music - almost as much as I love watching the girls with all their energy. Looks like you had another nice weekend in NC.

The Manwarings said...

Wow, little Arics. How fun, now if only they could get Sally's calves with all of that stamina!

Esther Ogden said...

Love it! Love your backyard, too! Wow! =)

Kristen said...

Hey! How are you guys?? I heard rumor of his blog--so glad I found you! I love the video--the music is perfect. And you do have an awesome yard.