The Gang of Seven
Oh, she looks so pretty. I love little ballerinas. You look lovely, sweet Addie. =)
She looks so sweet. I bet she just loves it. Where is she going?
CUTE!
She is so cute. I love Megan trying to practice to.
Cute Cute! :) Haha I love Megan mirroring Addie too :)
Wow - looks like you have two ballerinas in the family. So cute. But we're all wondering just how much gel you had to use to get Addie's hair to lay that flat:)
How precious. That is so adorable. I hope she has fun doing ballet!
How adorable :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh, she looks so pretty. I love little ballerinas. You look lovely, sweet Addie. =)
She looks so sweet. I bet she just loves it. Where is she going?
CUTE!
She is so cute. I love Megan trying to practice to.
Cute Cute! :) Haha I love Megan mirroring Addie too :)
Wow - looks like you have two ballerinas in the family. So cute. But we're all wondering just how much gel you had to use to get Addie's hair to lay that flat:)
How precious. That is so adorable. I hope she has fun doing ballet!
How adorable :)
Post a Comment