The Gang of Seven
Wooo-hoooo, Megan! Diapers and heels-I should give that a try. =)
Yup, she's definitely got it!
Not only does she got it, but she's got the sassy snarl thing going on too! HILarious.
I LOVE that picture. She's got it.
Aren't clothes just the greatest blessing! By the way Sally, I have shoes just like those. Go figure.
Oh boy, she's sure got it! What a cutie! She must be hanging out with Sally a little too much.
Hahaha :) Oh Joy!
Diapers and heels. Just like your grandma.
Grandma Peterson, I presume.
I see "Pageant-Mom" in your future, Sally.
She is so very cute! I love her chunky legs!
K just cause it's 11:24pm (2:24am your time) and I'm looking at your old posts... I might miss you guys. And I decided the lighting in this picture is moody and adds a little something extra. I like. Okay night night. I mean good morning.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Wooo-hoooo, Megan! Diapers and heels-I should give that a try. =)
Yup, she's definitely got it!
Not only does she got it, but she's got the sassy snarl thing going on too! HILarious.
I LOVE that picture. She's got it.
Aren't clothes just the greatest blessing! By the way Sally, I have shoes just like those. Go figure.
Oh boy, she's sure got it! What a cutie! She must be hanging out with Sally a little too much.
Hahaha :) Oh Joy!
Diapers and heels. Just like your grandma.
Grandma Peterson, I presume.
I see "Pageant-Mom" in your future, Sally.
She is so very cute! I love her chunky legs!
K just cause it's 11:24pm (2:24am your time) and I'm looking at your old posts... I might miss you guys. And I decided the lighting in this picture is moody and adds a little something extra. I like. Okay night night. I mean good morning.
Post a Comment