The Gang of Seven
WARNING, EXPLICIT PHOTO NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN !
Thats yummy!;)
Ouch! Poor toad is gonna be lonely. Did your minivan survive the accident? Did the girls? That is a pretty dang funny post. I forgot all about those books. Now I want to go get them.
Sad!
MMm I know what you had for dinner!
Stanley wants to know why you hurt the toad, he says he didnt do anything to you. he said next time you call him and he will catch it and bring it home(please dont call him)!!!
That was just sick, but I am still laughing...
It brings all new meaning to the song, "Five little speckled frogs, sitting on a speckled log...."
Ouch! Sam said that is yucky!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Thats yummy!;)
Ouch! Poor toad is gonna be lonely. Did your minivan survive the accident? Did the girls?
That is a pretty dang funny post. I forgot all about those books. Now I want to go get them.
Sad!
MMm I know what you had for dinner!
Stanley wants to know why you hurt the toad, he says he didnt do anything to you. he said next time you call him and he will catch it and bring it home(please dont call him)!!!
That was just sick, but I am still laughing...
It brings all new meaning to the song, "Five little speckled frogs, sitting on a speckled log...."
Ouch! Sam said that is yucky!
Post a Comment