The Gang of Seven
So cute. Hope I'm allowed to look even though I'm not grandma.
Thanks for the pictures. I couldn't help but notice that Megan looks a little slimmer with a shirt on. Whatever the attire, she's adorable.
What a doll! I did want to let you know, though, that on my friend's blog, Elise's Pieces, she has pictures from Jared Slade's wedding last weekend. Thought you might be interested. There's also a picture of him with Probert, too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So cute. Hope I'm allowed to look even though I'm not grandma.
Thanks for the pictures. I couldn't help but notice that Megan looks a little slimmer with a shirt on. Whatever the attire, she's adorable.
What a doll! I did want to let you know, though, that on my friend's blog, Elise's Pieces, she has pictures from Jared Slade's wedding last weekend. Thought you might be interested. There's also a picture of him with Probert, too.
Post a Comment