There isn't much to do in the winter around here except sit and listen to artillery rounds go over your house. We did however find Mike's farm tonight. They took us on a hay ride behind a vintage tractor through a neat light display. They have a restaurant and a cool gift shop with fudge, mmmmm....fudge. One of our better FHEs.
6 comments:
Sounds like great fun!!! You can't go wrong with fudge! Did you know Grace and Addie have the same coat? Gotta love Old Navy. Love Addie's hair(did you curl it?) and Megan is such a cutie too!
I love Mikes farm its so much fun!WOW. I love Addies hair. Since when has it been so curly?
Wow you finally made it to Mike's Farm! Did you eat dinner or fudge only?
What a fun night - you must have taken the pictures of Megan before she got her fudge. I didn't see any on her face, unlike the birthday cake.
Wow, Addie is so cute. I love her hair!! How fun. Atleast you weren't freezing your tails off at the farm. It's in the single digits and teens right now. Way to go on planning an FHE. Sure beats a story out of the friend.
That sounds way fun! Oh and about the page layout...haha, definitely a happy accident...
Post a Comment