Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Christmas Story Re-told



We decided to ask Adeline about the Christmas Story. We thought, she's recently been in heaven, maybe she'll give us some insights...

Q -So how did Mary and Joseph get to Bethlehem?

A - Eight tiny Reindeer.

Q - What part would you and Megan play in the Nativity?

A - I'll be Mary, Megan can be the donkey.

4 comments:

The Manwarings said...

Eight tiny reindeer? Has she not learned from Anna about sucking up by answering everything with "God". That's hilarious. She's too cute. I'm sure Megan would be a great donkey. We could always use someone to join our side. I'll tell Justin.

GSGC StrongFamily said...

Great answers Addie. I asked Grace who she and Claire would be in the Nativity(after your post) and she said she would be Mary and Claire could be Joseph. Merry CHristmas!

Shauna said...

Oh man that's funny. Well Owen thinks Reindeer eat cats and Santa gets down the chimney cause Frosty pushes him down. That might appear on my blog. Anyway, Merry Christmas!

Jennifer M said...

Way to teach her the true meaning of Christmas there, Sally.