The Gang of Seven
Haha...Amazing, they are so cute! :) Merry Christmas! :)
Man, they are so cute. I wish I could see them. I'm so glad Addie finally likes Santa. I guess it's bad that we teach our kids to be afraid of strange men with lots of facial hair.
Oh! I agree, what cuties...we sure miss you and hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Congrats to Addie, she is getting so brave!
Does Megan like him any better today after he brought presents?
Wow - cute outfit, Megan.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Haha...Amazing, they are so cute! :) Merry Christmas! :)
Man, they are so cute. I wish I could see them. I'm so glad Addie finally likes Santa. I guess it's bad that we teach our kids to be afraid of strange men with lots of facial hair.
Oh! I agree, what cuties...we sure miss you and hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Congrats to Addie, she is getting so brave!
Does Megan like him any better today after he brought presents?
Wow - cute outfit, Megan.
Post a Comment