Monday, December 10, 2007

She walks!

Posted by Picasa

Megan can walk! Heaven help us.

After further review, the moron speaking during the filming of this event asks that all viewers please turn off their sound while viewing. "There you go, ahuh"..... what a schmuck.

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Ohhhhh! I'm happy for Megan to be a free woman.

Sabrina said...

Sounds like the fun is about to begin! What a CUTIE!

Marta said...

I love the video of Megan. Her voice sounds a lot like Addie's - or maybe that was Addie sqealing in the background. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Good luck keeping up with her.

Krissie said...

David just said, oh no, you will no longer be able to control Megan! But, she's a free woman now and so cute walking...and she's walking pretty well. Have fun keeping up with her!

The Manwarings said...

Impressive!! Only highly skilled children can suck their thumb while walking. She's on the path to being a genious. You know, like her favorite cousins!

Jeremy Ogden said...

That was so cute...gee I love that girl! Oh, and by the way, the commentary was excellent. You should run for Miss America host. There you go...ahuh!

=)Esther