Monday, December 3, 2007

Tree farm fun



Here is Addie (and Megan's legs) at the tree farm. We got a domesticated tree, not a wild forest tree like the Manwarings. Go Manwarings, choppin down the virgin forest.

5 comments:

GSGC StrongFamily said...

Addie looks so grown up! and what cute feet Megan! Can't wait to see more of your domestic tree...

Marta said...

Must be nice to pick out a tree in warm weather. Can't wait to see pictures of your tree all decorated, especially before Megan takes all the low ornaments off.

The Manwarings said...

SLACKERS!!! What, they don't have forests in North Carolina? I don't think so!!

You'll have to post pictures of the final product.

Also, I'm taking any last requests for Christmas presents. And don't worry, your birthday present will be coming with it. I've been waiting for it to come in.
Let me know!!

Momtothree said...

Hey Sally! This is Cindy Hale. I found your blog on Shauna's page. I have to say those videos of Megan crawling are so fun. She was very entertaining sitting in front of us last Sunday too.

Traci said...

Yay! Christmas Tree's...Good Job getting a Domesticated one :) Addie looks super cute, and Megan's legs look pretty cute too ;)