That's a lot of cake on her face - are you sure she got any in her mouth? Now if she had some ice cream on the other side of her face, that would be the complete birthday treat. Happy Birthday, Megan - you're a doll.
That is so cute! Now that she's had sweets she is going to be wanting more! Is Megan's birthday Dec 9? If so, she is sharing it with a totally awesome person...me! Happy B-day Megan!
8 comments:
So cute. I could see her digging into taht cake! She is so cute. Thanks for letting me hold her on Sunday.
That's a lot of cake on her face - are you sure she got any in her mouth? Now if she had some ice cream on the other side of her face, that would be the complete birthday treat. Happy Birthday, Megan - you're a doll.
Mmm, yummy. Do you have any left? Where's the Yellow Pine bib? Chocolate cake and a cute white shrit!! What are you, the laundry queen?
I hope she had a fun day!! Happy Birthday, again, Megan.
Too cute, I cant belive she is one already. She is a doll. I miss having you in primary, I dont get to hold her anymore!!
Looks like it was a Happy Birthday for your little friend. She must have been in heaven!
That is so cute! Now that she's had sweets she is going to be wanting more! Is Megan's birthday Dec 9? If so, she is sharing it with a totally awesome person...me! Happy B-day Megan!
Haha...wow, that's intense...Looks Yummy! :)
Wow I can't believe she's alread one! I saw her standing on Sunday and I was wondering if she could walk already
Post a Comment