Ha ha. I love the Addie picture. She is such a cutie. Sally-Happy Birthday and your hair is longer than I think I've ever seen it, I like it! (how do you feel about it?)
I don't know about the super model thing, but she is definitely a super sweetie. I'm a little concerned, though, about the purple berries and the white dress!
7 comments:
Ha ha. I love the Addie picture. She is such a cutie. Sally-Happy Birthday and your hair is longer than I think I've ever seen it, I like it! (how do you feel about it?)
I don't know about the super model thing, but she is definitely a super sweetie. I'm a little concerned, though, about the purple berries and the white dress!
No wonder I'm her favorite. She's so much like me. Ha ha. What a doll. Sally, you're lookin' good, too.
So, is Addie's laugh making fun of Sally? It does sound slightly like a teradactyl.
Just me, again. I wanted to let you know I love the family picture. You know just how to get on Justin's good side.
So, are you saying that Addie is going to grow up like Chelsea? I heard from Justin that she is a bit of a boozer.
LOL
Close 2nd to the dancing eyes :)
Post a Comment