The Gang of Seven
I Love Carrots! But I Love Megan most! Amazing picture, I wish I could come hang out with you guys! Love Yah! :)
Ooh save one for me! That picture earned a laugh out loud.
Oh ya and Addie's laugh sounds like mine! I'm not afraid to admit it.
Tell her to be careful, they can turn her skin yellow.
I don't think Megan could get any cuter - even with carrots stuck to her head. What a sweetie.
Megan is just the cuttest little girl, especially with carrots on her head!
Oh she is just so cute that I want to eat her up-or is that the carrots? Hmmm...either way she is adorable!
So adorable! Love that pic.
Dude! I just wanted to say that.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I Love Carrots! But I Love Megan most! Amazing picture, I wish I could come hang out with you guys! Love Yah! :)
Ooh save one for me! That picture earned a laugh out loud.
Oh ya and Addie's laugh sounds like mine! I'm not afraid to admit it.
Tell her to be careful, they can turn her skin yellow.
I don't think Megan could get any cuter - even with carrots stuck to her head. What a sweetie.
Megan is just the cuttest little girl, especially with carrots on her head!
Oh she is just so cute that I want to eat her up-or is that the carrots? Hmmm...either way she is adorable!
So adorable! Love that pic.
Dude!
I just wanted to say that.
Post a Comment