I swear she already looks older in a week! Did you enjoy your weekend having cable? Thank you for referencing my favorite movie in the title of the post! Oh ya, and I find earplugs work well for the crying :)
Megan is such a doll. I think you should bring her to my house and see how well she can climb Grandma's stairs. I'll put a big pad at the bottom so she won't get hurt when she falls to the bottom. That would really hurt, just ask Uncle Justin. P.S. Happy Anniversary
4 comments:
I swear she already looks older in a week! Did you enjoy your weekend having cable? Thank you for referencing my favorite movie in the title of the post! Oh ya, and I find earplugs work well for the crying :)
Megan is such a doll. I think you should bring her to my house and see how well she can climb Grandma's stairs. I'll put a big pad at the bottom so she won't get hurt when she falls to the bottom. That would really hurt, just ask Uncle Justin.
P.S. Happy Anniversary
She is so adorable. What a beautiful girl. Can we please get more shots of those arms, they are awesome.
Love the guns, Megan. Did you get those from your dad?
Post a Comment