Saturday, August 4, 2007

Saturday afternoon




Well, our blog is started. We messed around in the yard today and finished Adeline's swingset spot. We also put together Adeline's little table. Anyone notice a trend here? It seems like everything is done for Adeline's gratification. Must be nice... Megan Loves to sit in her swing and make weird noises with her mouth. I swore it was a squirrel until I got close to her.

I guess 13 pallets of sod isn't enough for Sally. We (yes I've got a mouse in my pocket), are going to put in another 5 pallets...at least...by order of the queen. Just kidding, she helped a lot with the last batch of sod. Hopefully the weather cools down a little before that happens. So far, not too promising.

8 comments:

Sabrina said...

Hey Guys! I want to be the first to leave a comment. I LOVE Addie's hair and Megan is growing up too fast! We can't wait to come play on the swingset, table and on all that sod!
Love ya,
Brina and Co.

Sabrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Esther Ogden said...

We are so glad that you have a blog now! We love the Manwarings and now have a new one to add to our favorites. One of these days we will get around to doing one ourselves. =)

Shauna said...

Yes I found it on my first try! I was pretty sure I'd get that blog name messed up somehow. K if you make fun of my blog, do it in front of me so I can laugh with you :) Thanks for dinner!

Jennifer M said...

Yee-haw! I've been waiting for the day I'd get to check up on you at least once a day. Your swings and all look super fun. Can't wait to see more!

The Manwarings said...

I'm so excited to have a new blogging buddy!! Now I can add a new link. It is so fun to get to see your girls. They are getting so big. Is Addie's hair curly? It looks so cute. I'll keep checking every day.

Marta said...

Hooray - now I can see pictures of my sweet girls more often. Thanks. Don't worry about spending too much on Adeline now - it'll get you prepared for when she's a teenager. Megan is so adorable - especially with all those rolls on her legs. Keep up the hard work Aric, your yard looks great. I can't wait to see it this winter.

Heather said...

wow, that is a lot of grass. How many square feet are you putting in? Did you do sprinklers?