I got gassed again today. Every year we get trained to use this stuff against nerve, choking, blood, nuclear agents..., you get the idea. About half way through, I thought, you know, this would come in real handy around Clayboy!
Dude, so is it you or Sally that does the blog? Most of the time I think it is you but other times I think it is Sally. What gives? Would you like for me to bring you a Genuine Terrorist head back to you as a souvenir?
I agree...you should consider having separate identities when blogging so we can all know who is who when you leave comments as well as posts. They are just so good, but hard to guess who is who at times! =)
Actually, Jenn and I were looking at those on ebay the other day and they are way out of our price range. If there is any way you could hook a brother up, let us know. "Febreze Air Effects" can only do so much to save our marriage.
6 comments:
Luke...I am your father.
Do they have any extras they're just giving away? We could sure use some.
Who has Clay and Jenn's name for Christmas this year? What a great gift idea - do they come in a larger size?
Dude, so is it you or Sally that does the blog? Most of the time I think it is you but other times I think it is Sally. What gives? Would you like for me to bring you a Genuine Terrorist head back to you as a souvenir?
I agree...you should consider having separate identities when blogging so we can all know who is who when you leave comments as well as posts. They are just so good, but hard to guess who is who at times! =)
Actually, Jenn and I were looking at those on ebay the other day and they are way out of our price range. If there is any way you could hook a brother up, let us know. "Febreze Air Effects" can only do so much to save our marriage.
Post a Comment