Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sally made it onto her own blog. It looks nice, but it's still hotter than a two dollar pistol. One of my next projects is to clean out that treeline...

5 comments:

Marta said...

Wow - look at Addie's hair - humidity must be way up there today. Your back yard looks so nice; a couple more pallets and you'll be set. Have fun, Aric.

The Manwarings said...

Wow, your yard looks so nice. Justin and I don't think it's very fair that you get beautiful trees to surround your backyard while we have to deal with a hill full of weeds. Gotta love Idaho!
I didn't realize that Addie's is half black. That's quite the fro she has there. It's adorable.

Esther Ogden said...

Where can I get something that is hotter than a two dollar pistol? Mmmm, that sounds good, I'll have that.

Sabrina said...

Hi Sally! Your yard does look great and I love Addie's hair.

Shauna said...

That video of Megan crawling is so cute. I was laughing so hard at Addie. We watched it like 10 times and I still don't know what she's saying but you can tell she's excited!