Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow . . . lots and lots of snow

Nothing quite like waking up to this! This is pretty rare around here, so we're documenting it with plenty of pictures.



We hit the powder pretty early (as you can tell from the snazzy hairdos)

We weren't as prepared as I had hoped, so we made some boots out of shopping bags. Don't worry - we stayed in the backyard.


Putting the final touches on the snowman



taking it in




Happy Addie.





4 comments:

Shauna said...

I don't believe that's Jacksonville. It's amazing! Your backyard is beautiful!

GSGC StrongFamily said...

If I didn't recognize that awesome huge yard of yours, I'd think you had gone on a trip to Idaho and were posting pics from there. Crazy! I'm sure the girls were in heaven. Love the bag boots.

Amberly said...

I laughed about the shopping bag snow boots because they happen to be my specialty. However, now that we live in Utah I have had to get more on top of winter gear. Well, for my boys anyway...

Nat said...

I am so sad that we missed the big snow! But we are very happy to be here in AZ in shorts and T-Shirts.