
Grandpa and Grandma came a few weeks ago. Grandma stayed busy entertaining the girls (mostly Addie who was incredibly excited the whole time they were here)


Megan was pretty sick

Olivia getting a beading lesson from Grandma

Grandpa (aka the computer whisperer) fixing our computer. Many thanks!
3 comments:
Fun! I remember them saying they were going to come visit you! Looks like fun! I'm sorry Megan was sick :( But! Love the pictures :)
Wow two post in one week! Haha looks like you guys had fun with Grandparents and the snow. Hope you guys are doing well!
Computer whisperer... that's great.
Wish we could have jumped in their suitcases!
I feel like I haven't talked to you forever- Sally mom has been talking about your laundry soap making...and I am going to have to call and ask you about it. We are hoping to have some big news to call you about sometime soon!
Post a Comment