Looks like alot of fun at the beach, plus alittle breezy. Some really cute girls. It's a good thing you are use to directing men because you are going to have alot coming around in a few years.
I take it this was BEFORE the wonderful rain? I'm hoping we have a few more nice days because i want to get in some beach days before it's over :(. And I know Mark will want to as well.
5 comments:
Cute beach pictures! What beach did you go to? One thing I do miss about Jville...the warm ocean!
Looks like alot of fun at the beach, plus alittle breezy. Some really cute girls. It's a good thing you are use to directing men because you are going to have alot coming around in a few years.
I take it this was BEFORE the wonderful rain? I'm hoping we have a few more nice days because i want to get in some beach days before it's over :(. And I know Mark will want to as well.
What a fun day for the girls. They look so cute in their swimming suits. And Olivia is just walking all over the place. Thanks for the pictures.
What cuties! We can't wait to see you next week!
Post a Comment