Sunday, September 13, 2009

Birthday Boy



Birthday Highlights
Quick trip to Wilmington
Family pictures - memorable, but not exactly fun (Megan is still 2)
Watching the BYU game - memorable and fun
Cherry chocolate cake with improvised candle. No pink cupcakes. Yum.

5 comments:

Traci said...

Happy Birthday! :) (We watched the game too :)

Marta said...

Nice hat, bud. Did you got it in time to wear during the game? Hope you had a great birthday - wish I had a piece of your cherry chocolate cake - YUMMMM.

The Manwarings said...

Happy Birthday, Aric. It's always nice to find someone who makes me feel young. I hope you had a good day. I can't imagine anything better than watching the BYU game for your birthday. (I guess maybe not being in Iraq could be better, mmaybe)

Nichole said...

love the wrapping paper!!! the cake sounds yummy

GSGC StrongFamily said...

Nothing better than a new "Y" hat! I was a little disappointed to see there wasn't any pink cupcakes, not even pink sprinkles. But, cherry chocolate cake sounds pretty yummy.

We are so excited to see you!