Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th!

Our holiday began with an "air conditioned parade" (my favorite kind).


Then we moved on to Cupcakes



and hot dogs!

Addie was feeling brave at the petting zoo . . .


but Megan and Olivia were not impressed.
seen one animal, you've seen them all.


The $4, 30 second pony ride (yet another act of bravery on Addie's part)



and Fireworks!
Happy 4th to all!

5 comments:

Vaughn and Tammy said...

Wow, doesn't get much better than that!

Amy Coons said...

I ALWAYS get a chuckle out of every post!! The "seen one animal, you've seen them all" got me this time! Looked like a successful 4th. :)

Marta said...

Your girls are so cute. Loved the picture of all three of them on the stairs. Looks like you all had a fun 4th. So glad Addie got to see some fireworks.

Shauna said...

You got a lot of good pictures! Addie & Megan look SO much alike in these. As do the thumb sucker twins. Your 4th looks awesome! I actually miss Jville fireworks...none here this year, the city is too poor. Oh and I liked seeing you in the background of Nichole's party pictures on her blog.

Traci said...

Happy late 4th to you too! I love the last picture where Megan is looking at the fireworks. It looks like she is saying "Ooooohhh!" and has the perfect rounded mouth for it :)