The Gang of Seven
That's really cute. And that pink BYU hoodie is cute too!
They do look a little cold...but great idea!Pass the M&Ms please!
Ha! The looks on their faces are perfect, Idaho is insane, it tricks you into thinking it's warm outside :)
I love it...grapes, apples and M&M's. What more do you need?
Oh my gosh Megan looks especially cold! I'm laughing so hard at the M&M's...my kind of picnic. I'd suffer the cold for those.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's really cute. And that pink BYU hoodie is cute too!
They do look a little cold...but great idea!
Pass the M&Ms please!
Ha! The looks on their faces are perfect, Idaho is insane, it tricks you into thinking it's warm outside :)
I love it...grapes, apples and M&M's. What more do you need?
Oh my gosh Megan looks especially cold! I'm laughing so hard at the M&M's...my kind of picnic. I'd suffer the cold for those.
Post a Comment