The Gang of Seven
She comes around every night at sunset. We found out that she really likes Cheetos. Who doesn't?
On an unrelated note, I added a new link to IBD editorials. Worth taking a look at.
yea cheetos rock. can i come around at sunset to get some too!!!!!
I see you're getting closer to catching me a fox. The clock is ticking. (from Justin)
What a great pet- you don't have to clean up after her or feed her, but the girls still get to enjoy having a pet.
You have a fox come over to your house every night at sunset? I thought this was a G-rated website.
Do you think you could train your new pet fox to eat some snakes while he's there?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
yea cheetos rock. can i come around at sunset to get some too!!!!!
I see you're getting closer to catching me a fox. The clock is ticking. (from Justin)
What a great pet- you don't have to clean up after her or feed her, but the girls still get to enjoy having a pet.
You have a fox come over to your house every night at sunset? I thought this was a G-rated website.
Do you think you could train your new pet fox to eat some snakes while he's there?
Post a Comment