Sunday, May 25, 2008

Megan's first day of nursery


She cried a bit, played some, and then in fine Peterson tradition, ate three times her body weight in snacks! Success! (This success story made possible by today's nursery workers Elizabeth and Jessica. Thank you.)

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jessica said...

She did a great job. Soon enough she will be coming home singing itsy bitsy spider and popcorn popping on the apricot tree!

Nat said...

Oh Happy Day!!! We love the Nursery Leaders!

GSGC StrongFamily said...

Glad to hear things went well! She is SUCH a cutie!!! She looks so grown up in this picture! Also, I always thought she looked more like Aric, but I think she looks a lot like Sally here too! :) (I'm not a very good judge, because unfortunately I've never seen her in person yet!)

Marta said...

Going to the nursery - just in time before your other "Megan" is born. I'm glad she had a good time. Maybe next Sunday she'll share some of the snacks with her Dad. I think Aric likes goldfish and fruit snacks!

Shauna said...

I always like a good success story. Hopefully soon she'll learn the nursery trick of dunking EVERYTHING in water during snack time. Enjoy your next few weeks of 2 free childless church hours! Does that mean you have to go to Sunday School now? Dang.

Da Ilaoa's said...

I feel honored to be a part of it :)