Oh, I love the pictures of Sally pregnant. I'm going to save that in my files. Sure wish I could see an Aric vs gator wrestling match, though. Tough luck!
What a fun outing - looks like Addie is really enjoying spending time with her dad. And if Aric ends up winning the gator wrestling match, I could use a new purse!
YEA..a picture of Sally! I was wondering when one would appear. The little girls are adorable and growing wow! Sally it is so fun to see you pregnant. You look awesome. Gotta love the family days out and about. Looks like alot of fun!
9 comments:
Oh, I love the pictures of Sally pregnant. I'm going to save that in my files. Sure wish I could see an Aric vs gator wrestling match, though. Tough luck!
I am another who wanted to to see the wrestling match. Sally you got your wish. It looks like Aric took some LEAVE!!! Great family time, enjoy it.
What a fun outing - looks like Addie is really enjoying spending time with her dad. And if Aric ends up winning the gator wrestling match, I could use a new purse!
Haha, looks like fun :)
What a fun day...you guys are awesome. We miss you! =)
Crocodile Dundee Peterson.
Crocodiles... aligators... what's the difference?
Where did you go boating? That looks fun!
Hey Aric,
On the 'My Four Ladies' Picture - you counting the alligator? Not sure what to think about that.
YEA..a picture of Sally! I was wondering when one would appear. The little girls are adorable and growing wow! Sally it is so fun to see you pregnant. You look awesome. Gotta love the family days out and about. Looks like alot of fun!
Sally you are one of the cutest pregnant ladies I ever did see! Too bad about the alligator wrestling - would have made a great post.
Post a Comment