The Gang of Seven
I can't believe you got that in the mail. And how did you get those pictures in color living in the 18th century and all?
Your yard is so stinking big! It only makes sense that a scythe is on your to-buy list.
I should have guessed you would choose a garden tool without a motor. At least you can use this one without as much effort as the lawn mower.
Haha Aric, you are amazing.What a sweet tool! It still reminds me of the Grim Reaper though :)Don't fear the Reaper...:)
So cool. That totally reminds me of dad...who needs a weedwacker? I can't believe that came in the mail either...Your yard looks so nice and BIG I'm just a tad jealous!
now all you need is the scary cloak...
so can you come and take care of my yard now, that is a tool i could see luke cutting his foot off with
Little House on the Prairie anyone? Right on, Aric!
That is the coolest ever. If we had grass...and not rocks, we would totally get one to be as cool as you guys!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I can't believe you got that in the mail. And how did you get those pictures in color living in the 18th century and all?
Your yard is so stinking big! It only makes sense that a scythe is on your to-buy list.
I should have guessed you would choose a garden tool without a motor. At least you can use this one without as much effort as the lawn mower.
Haha Aric, you are amazing.
What a sweet tool!
It still reminds me of the Grim Reaper though :)
Don't fear the Reaper...
:)
So cool. That totally reminds me of dad...who needs a weedwacker? I can't believe that came in the mail either...
Your yard looks so nice and BIG I'm just a tad jealous!
now all you need is the scary cloak...
so can you come and take care of my yard now, that is a tool i could see luke cutting his foot off with
Little House on the Prairie anyone? Right on, Aric!
That is the coolest ever. If we had grass...and not rocks, we would totally get one to be as cool as you guys!
Post a Comment