Saturday, November 3, 2007

Trick or Treat


Addie was one happy little princess on Halloween. She ate up all the compliments (and candy) she received at the ward party, but wasn't too thrilled with the big crowd. She gets pretty annoyed when there are "just too many boys". Megan didn't show the same excitement for the big day; her costume stayed on her only long enough to take this picture. I guess it only makes sense since she can't really enjoy a pumpkin full of candy. Better luck next year Meg.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Tell Addie I love her princess dress! She has the biggest smile ever it made me laugh. And Megan is standing up so good! Have a good Sunday!

Traci said...

So Cute! I want to come visit! Or...you could come visit me ;) I think it's my turn though! Megan looks so cute in her lady bug costume, but I can see her wanting ot get out of it too! Adde looks super cute too! And excited about the candy...mmm...candy :) ♥

Esther Ogden said...

It's nice to see that the princess blood runs in the family...Avery will be thrilled!

Marta said...

What a pretty pink princess! She looks like the belle of the ball. Too bad Megan didn't enjoy the festivities as much as her sister. But in a couple of years when she grows into Addie's costume, she'll be just as excited. Enjoy all that candy, Addie.

Marta said...

By the way, how come Megan's nose is a little red? And are those bruises on her face? Those nasty stairs, anyway. No wonder she wasn't having a fun Halloween!

The Manwarings said...

Wow, a princess. How shocking!! I thoughtt Addie would want to be a power ranger or something like that. She's adorable and that's such a nice little dress.