The Gang of Seven
you look so pretty! i love your hair. how was the ball?? we got out of justin's this year.
Looking good, you two! :-DLove,Cousin Rachel
Amen to the "you look so pretty" comment - just what I was thinking!
sally you look amazing your hair is stunning. Eric looks good too..lol
I love your dress and Aric looks so handsome in his dress blues. I think you're even luckier than that chick who went to the ball with Justin Timberlake.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
you look so pretty! i love your hair. how was the ball?? we got out of justin's this year.
Looking good, you two! :-D
Love,
Cousin Rachel
Amen to the "you look so pretty" comment - just what I was thinking!
sally you look amazing your hair is stunning. Eric looks good too..lol
I love your dress and Aric looks so handsome in his dress blues. I think you're even luckier than that chick who went to the ball with Justin Timberlake.
Post a Comment