That is so cute to see 3 little mothers sweet talking that cutie baby!!! Although, I'm not getting the "don't trip on your lip" quote from Aric. Hmmm...
You can't imagine how many times I've watched this...it warms my heart and brings tears to my eyes. What a sweet, beautiful family. I love ALL the pictures.Thank you for sharing.
7 comments:
That is so cute to see 3 little mothers sweet talking that cutie baby!!! Although, I'm not getting the "don't trip on your lip" quote from Aric. Hmmm...
Okay, you win. Cutest kids, cutest video ever.
Seriously. Is that a daily occurrence over there? All their loving on him? I was dying. So cute.
Haha LOVE this video! The girls are so good with him! (Oh and we love his bottom lip too!) :)
The girls sound so sweet as they try to get him to smile. Such a cute video - and Luke just keeps getting cuter (and bigger) each week.
I think that little boy needs a little more attention, please. ;)
He is so adorable!!!
You can't imagine how many times I've watched this...it warms my heart and brings tears to my eyes. What a sweet, beautiful family. I love ALL the pictures.Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment