Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010

Megan - winner of the "I want to be Mary" battle. Aric opening his remote controlled helicopter (and you thought I only had 4 kids)

The year of the pillow pets (purple unicorn not shown),

the playhouse,

and SNOW!
(If you look closely, you'll see that Megan was also the winner of the "I'm not wearing socks" battle.)
So it didn't actually snow until the 26th, but we're counting it as a white Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

How much fun was it having a Baby Jesus this year?
And awesome you got snow!

Marta said...

Hey Sally, where you gonna put a playhouse that big?

Nichole said...

so cute. I think it is funny Luke got a helocopter too, it was like i had 7 kids too...lol.. the kids have grown so much. little Luke is adorable and luke says thanks for naming him after him..lol

Shauna said...

how many times has aric said, "luke i am your father" to luke?

and how many times have you heard that bad joke?

Vaughn and Tammy said...

Luke - I dig dirt, too. Kindred spirit, that kid.