at first i thought the card said, "megan you can be really firm sometimes" and i was dying. then i blew it up. "funny" is good, too. Happy birthday Megan! Love her cake and cupcakes. And that cute cupcake stand.
You weren't kidding when you said the cake was your best ever. It's really adorable. I hope Megan enjoyed her special day. And I love Addie's card - she's so sweet and honest.
5 comments:
at first i thought the card said, "megan you can be really firm sometimes" and i was dying. then i blew it up. "funny" is good, too.
Happy birthday Megan!
Love her cake and cupcakes. And that cute cupcake stand.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN! :)
You weren't kidding when you said the cake was your best ever. It's really adorable. I hope Megan enjoyed her special day. And I love Addie's card - she's so sweet and honest.
Hey, did Addie get her hair cut or is it just pulled back so I can't see all of it?
cake...is...amazing!!! :)
Post a Comment