Oh joy! Pictures! You're so right, Aric, he really DOES look like a boy... a darling little big boy! Look at those hands! And look at those lovely sisters and Mom. You're a lucky man!
Woohoo! We LOVE pictures! He is a handsome little man! SO excited to meet him sometime too! (Enoch loved the pictures, he is loving having another boy cousin his age :)
I haven't logged on in months...but I had to just to see pictures of your baby. He's so handsome! I had to laugh that you said "Little Luke" My Boomer was born at 6lbs 13 oz and he was 8 1/2 lbs at 2 weeks. I'm thinking my 4 week old is as big as yours was at birth...You look great and everyone looks so happy with him. :)
10 comments:
Awww! He's gorgeous! Congratulations to you guys!!! :-)
Yes! My vote counted! But Justin was really hoping you'd go with Erastus.
Congrats!!! He is 9 lbs of cute newborn.
Way to carry on the Peterson name! :)
Yeah pictures!! He looks like a 9 pounder. And SUPER ADORABLE. How are you liking all the blue? Congratulations!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He looks healthy, the girls look happy...life is good (but a bit tiring, eh?) I'm so happy for your family!
Oh joy! Pictures! You're so right, Aric, he really DOES look like a boy... a darling little big boy! Look at those hands! And look at those lovely sisters and Mom. You're a lucky man!
Congratulations! He's adorable!
Woohoo! We LOVE pictures! He is a handsome little man! SO excited to meet him sometime too! (Enoch loved the pictures, he is loving having another boy cousin his age :)
Congrats! He's adorable! I found your blog through someone's... Kristin's I think, hope you don't mind :)
~Brianna
Sally you look great. Congrats.I hear you did amazing! He is adorable. My hubby really likes the name..lol..
I haven't logged on in months...but I had to just to see pictures of your baby. He's so handsome! I had to laugh that you said "Little Luke" My Boomer was born at 6lbs 13 oz and he was 8 1/2 lbs at 2 weeks. I'm thinking my 4 week old is as big as yours was at birth...You look great and everyone looks so happy with him. :)
Post a Comment