Sunday, September 12, 2010

The best birthday gifts

Are the ones you buy for yourself.


Happy Birthday Aric!

8 comments:

Shauna said...

There's something funny about all those girls next to their dad and his gun. I like it. Happy birthday Aric!

GSGC StrongFamily said...

Looks like you are now prepared for when the girls start dating.
Happy Birthday Aric!!!

Moench Kazoku said...

You can't just post that an not leave the specs and model? Is that a heavy barreled 10/22?

Why does it not surprise me that you have the same shirts as Tate?

I enjoy reading your blog and being reminded that I am not the only one crazy enough to still be in the Corps.

Happy Birthday!

Marta said...

Only a gun that size could produce a birthday smile of the same proportion. Great gift, Aric. Can't wait for you to come out next summer so we can have a .22 target shoot-off. Guess I better get practicing.

Nichole said...

lol he looks so happy to have a gun!! hope he had a good birthday.

Traci said...

Happy Late Birthday, Aric! I like Sabrina's comment, ditto...

Heather said...

How is little Yule (I know the spelling is wrong--just trying to be funny--TRYING is the key word here) Erastus?

Esther Ogden said...

Ummm...what happened to the balloons?