Olivia - Sweet ladybugMegan? Not in a picture taking (or costume wearing) mood that night.

Our trick-or-treating friends
In case you're wondering . . .
Yes, Olivia is wearing sandals because it was probably 85 degrees that day.
Yes, her pants do clash terribly with her costume . . . but she's the third child.
Yes, Megan is wearing a church dress - a hand-me-down from Nicole, to be exact. Her princess costume was "too scratchy". Whatever makes her happy.

6 comments:
Love the costumes :) And... I can understand the scratchy-ness :) What was she going to be? We Love and miss you guys!
more like addie the model witch! i love that top picture of her. i'm laughing that megan wasn't in a costume mood. i need to re-meet her. and olivia looks cute carrying on the ladybug tradition.
I love it! We had some not-so-happy Halloween moments too. Cracks me up really. Once the candy starts, then it's, oh! I really like this!
Oh, and this is random...the little snipets I've seen of your place and yard...you have a beautiful home!!
Cute pictures and cute girls. It's always fun to see the ladybug show up every Halloween - kinda like the puppy costume at the Hillam house.
OOh, that witch is too stinking cute!! Wow, I think you should have named Megan Anna Jr. That girl cracks me up!! She always looks adorable, though!
Post a Comment