The Gang of Seven
We watched this at least 10 times and I laughed out loud every time. Is she copying her mama?
We love it :) She's going to be wanting her own cell phone soon! :)
So cute.
Megan is so adorable. It sounded like she was talking to her Grandma cause she always says "I love you" when she's done talking to me.
Are you kidding me? Megan can talk that well? Adorable.
Cute cute cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
We watched this at least 10 times and I laughed out loud every time. Is she copying her mama?
We love it :) She's going to be wanting her own cell phone soon! :)
So cute.
Megan is so adorable. It sounded like she was talking to her Grandma cause she always says "I love you" when she's done talking to me.
Are you kidding me? Megan can talk that well? Adorable.
Cute cute cute!
Post a Comment