And 10 years will teach you a lot, like . . .
Apparently salsa is its own food group (at the bottom of the food pyramid),
Pillows do NOT belong on the floor,
Cornbread with tuna gravy is not a delicacy, and
A piano really can fall out of a truck if not tied down securely.
And Aric has learned to address me as "Sally" rather than "Dude", and to think twice before saying things like,
"I think you should give birth without an epidural EVERY time!"
Not only has it been educational, but pretty adventurous too. We've lived in 5 states, survived two deployments, and had three kids. Maybe things will calm down for the next ten . . . but probably not.

11 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! How about Dudette?
Love you guys! =)
Happy anniversary! 10 is a nice round number. I love the wedding picture.
The piano...is that a recent misshap? Ah! It fell out of your truck?!
Dudes, that was hilarious. Happy Anniversary! So glad we got to be there that day.
Congrats! As far as calming down - I think you're right to not count on it. P.S. What's wrong with dude?!? :)
Congratulations! Something else you learn is how quickly the time flies by!
Let's make a deal - if Sally goes through labor and delivery without an epidural, Aric gets to eat cornbread and tuna gravy for a whole week. Deal?
Hope you had a great 10th anniversary.
p.s. I forgot how beautiful your dress is - and it's still in the basement - we're saving it for your girls.
Happy Anniversary! and I'm gonna put some money on the fact that things won't slow down...it never does! p.s...i'm with ya on the "dude"...not my favorite title LOL
Congrats! Glad your were together to celebrate the big 10!
Great post. Happy (late) Anniversary! Sally, did I ever tell you I LOVE your dress? ;)
I thought everyone knew salsa was it's own food group.
First...Happy Anniversary!! Greg and I were so happy to be there for the big day!
And the lessons are hilarious! Thanks for a laugh.
Happy Anniversary! I love the dude and epidural comment, Scott tells me when that day comes, that I HAVE to get it :) And about the Salsa thing... we have had to incorperate that into our lives too :) Love You!
Also, could you email me the email that you use for your blog? I made our blog private, so I just need to add you to the list :) tracijanae24@yahoo.com
Post a Comment