That is so cute. Addie will love going to school, especially with her adorable backpack and lunch bag. Poor Megan, she should call Emmie for some consolation - they're both feeling a little left out.
Oh, those girls are so adorable. That little Megan can get to you every time. Poor girl. I hope Addie loved her 1st day o' kindergarten. And that dress, too cute!!
Addie looks adorable and I feel Megan's pain. I think Claire's going to feel the same way when Grace goes to school on Friday, although she might enjoy getting her free agency back, we'll have to wait and see.
I still can't believe the girls are starting kindergarten!
6 comments:
That is so cute. Addie will love going to school, especially with her adorable backpack and lunch bag. Poor Megan, she should call Emmie for some consolation - they're both feeling a little left out.
Okay her little first day of school outfit is SO cute! She is so pretty! So Megan didn't take it too well? Sad! How are YOU?
Cute! Yay Addie! I bet Megan is sad :(
aaaahhhh i feel for megan. jethro did the same thing. love addies outfit.
Oh, those girls are so adorable. That little Megan can get to you every time. Poor girl. I hope Addie loved her 1st day o' kindergarten. And that dress, too cute!!
Addie looks adorable and I feel Megan's pain. I think Claire's going to feel the same way when Grace goes to school on Friday, although she might enjoy getting her free agency back, we'll have to wait and see.
I still can't believe the girls are starting kindergarten!
Post a Comment