
Olivia is 1!
And it couldn't have happened to a sweeter baby.

She was more than ready to dig into the birthday cupcakes,

and she held still long enough for Addie to open her presents.

She was even happy to try out her new swing in the rain.
Happy birthday Olivia!
7 comments:
I wasn't invited to the party. I am so insulted. :)
I really can't believe it! I didn't realize she & Sally are 4 mos apart. Anyway! Happy birthday to cute Olivia! Who is still a mini you! The cupcakes are way cute...marshmallows on top?
She is so cute! Happy Birthday Olivia!
Happy late Birthday! So cute! :)
Happy Birthday, Olivia! Those cupcakes look good....
Olivia is so adorable and sweet. Hope she enjoyed her first birthday. Wish we could have been there to see Addie open the presents and blow out all those candles. The cupcakes are so cute - how did you make the petals - they look alot like flattened marshmallows. Looking forward to pictures of her starting to walk.
Happy Birthday Olivia! You're too cute...
Sally I love the cupcakes too! You're such a great momma!
We miss you!
Post a Comment