The Gang of Seven
Cute shoes- I don't blame them for wanting to wear them!Hope we get to see you sometime soon!
Cute Shoes! I think I did that to my Mom when I was little too... That just means that they will be able to pick out cute shoes later too because you taught them so well ;)
lol way cute shoes. love them when are you making the trip back this way we miss you guys
Cute shoes, Sal! I love this picture; it says so much about these two! =)
I think you need to buy another pair so you can wear those :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute shoes- I don't blame them for wanting to wear them!
Hope we get to see you sometime soon!
Cute Shoes! I think I did that to my Mom when I was little too... That just means that they will be able to pick out cute shoes later too because you taught them so well ;)
lol way cute shoes. love them when are you making the trip back this way we miss you guys
Cute shoes, Sal! I love this picture; it says so much about these two! =)
I think you need to buy another pair so you can wear those :)
Post a Comment